Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I think the dad was right........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I think the dad was right........

    to do this

    LINK


    Dad Sells 'Guitar Hero III' on eBay After Catching Son Smoking Pot
    Monday, December 17, 2007

    E-Mail Print Digg This! del.icio.us
    AP/Activision


    The Xbox 360 version of 'Guitar Hero III.' The Wii version's guitar-shaped controller is slightly different.
    After catching his teenage son smoking pot, a father sold his son's coveted "Guitar Hero III" video game on eBay as punishment, and made over $9,000, PC World reported.

    The father, a Canadian school teacher, spent two weeks searching for the rare video game for the Nintendo Wii gaming system before buying it for his son.

    But later, after coming home from work early, he caught his son smoking reefer in the backyard with his "delinquent friends," PC World reported.

    "? Click here to view the eBay listing page.

    In the eBay listing page, the man said he put the video game up for sale to punish his son and discourage him from smoking dope.

    "I know smoking a joint isn't the end of the world, but if you can convince me that he deserves the gift, then I will end the auction," it was reported.

    The father sold the game to an Australian buyer for $9,100.01, PC World reported.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think the dad was right........

    haha, i bet that kid doesnt blaze any time soon haha
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think the dad was right........

    first of all i think guitar hero sucks......and to pay that much is insane

    secondly........how old is the kid.......because its even more [censored] up if the kid is like 18 or 19......if hes 13 or 14......its not as bad

    thirdly.........if my father did that to me........i would have hit him with a guitar
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think the dad was right........

    i seriously doubt an 18 year old kid got their dad to buy them guitar hero III

    if they did, they deserve to have it sold just because tehy are a loser.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think the dad was right........

    lol @ the people that think pot is some deadly drug

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think the dad was right........

    Kid was 15
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think the dad was right........

    I'm sure he is really gonna stop cause you took something away from him, $hit, I'd just wanta burn down more than ever to piss him off
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •